Monday, April 7, 2008

ministryTech

This was the first year for the ministryTech conference. We had a great group of men and women that came from across the entire country. The three things that impacted me in order of greatest to least are as follows...
  1. Networking - Getting to know the other people at churches across the nation and building relationships with them to send and receive information was priceless.
  2. Key note speakers - the speakers that they had lined up for this conference were incredible. They were able to relate things at a much higher level than I usually live my life in which gave me perspective on what I am really doing everyday.
  3. Peer-to-peer sessions - The peer to peer sessions were fantastic as everything else was but some of the topics were far longer than we had time for.
Overall I am planning to attend this conference again.

No comments: