Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where's all of the traffic?

I was doing my weekly breeze through of my google analytics and when I came across the blog listing I noticed it had completely flatlined which reminded me that I hadn't posted anything in a while. The truth is, we've been busy. Mostly because we are looking for a network administrator to manage our IT infrastructure, we are replacing the brains in our PBX Thursday, and I'm getting ready to go to camp with the 5th and 6th graders from the church. Sad to say but the blog has been a little neglected and I apologize for that. So, please accept my apology.

6 comments:

Jason Lee said...

I dropped the ball on sending you what you asked for.. give me a call in the office tomorrow and we'll connect 309-243-1550

Steve said...

Glad to see you writing again, Michael. You're the only blogger I know on staff at CCC!!! Good luck with those 5th and 6th graders too!

Steve said...

Michael ~ What do you know about the new CCC website?! I saw reference to it in the bulletin today. What is wrong with the current one?!

Steve said...

Michael ~ Do you even read these comments?! ;o) Happy 4th of July!

Foster said...

I read these comments as often as I can and try to reply as promptly as possible. I saw your question about the website but I was at camp with the 5th and 6th graders last week so I was wonderfully unplugged for almost 4 days straight.
To answer your question about the website...
we are adding in some more current functionality including a new CMS platform that will allow for content to be developed by departments and for that to go through an approval process. We have a lot of trouble creating blogs and picture galleries with our current site builder software and we don't have an in-house web developer. In addition our site has grown over the years and we are trying to restructure the data to be intuitive and surfers can find what they are looking for easily. We are very excited about. I could go on and on and I will if you'd like.

Steve said...

That's awesome! I'm glad the 5th and 6th graders were accomodating in your R&R!

I'm officially going to unplug ........................................................ NOW!